The picture above is taken automatically from flickr.com, if there is something related to the picture please visit and contact flickr.com
The drinking fountain was dedicated to Catherine Williams, wife of long serving councillor Alfred Williams; the iron lamp post, produced by Hardy & Padmore of Worcester, was dedicated to Alfred and dates to at least 1914. Both used to be on the main road at Pontymoile, but with the redevelopment of the area in the 1990s, they have been relegated to a space behind the street.
Hardy & Padmore, operating from 1808-1969, were famous for their ornate street furniture. They produced the dolphin lamp posts on The Embankment in London.
Date: 2017-04-20 15:36:11